Thanks for replying Alan, also for the help and pointers....
-----------
Alan Schwarz wrote:
When you learn about arrays, you'll learn about a method to sort it
automatically. :-)
-----------
are you talking about the .sort method, it's in the lesson in the array
section
I didn't use it because the lesson is conditional, I assume there is a
way to write it automatically without using .sort method... using only
the conditional topic to arrange automatically.

----------
Alan Schwarz wrote:
"Lies" does not mean deception or falsehood here; "lies" means "is
located". It is asking where the "?" is located in the ASCII table. Try
running "?" < "0" on irb and let your truth value be your guide.
I already did that it say false, what will I do now, now I know it
false?
how do I find the location.here is the table chart of "?" ascii.

Binary:011 1111  Oct:077  Dec:63  Hex:3F  Glyph:?

I am confuse about the location.

Thanks for people answering this question