Actually, i had an idea about building security on-demand...sounds a little
weird, but i was thinking about building security in an application in an
spiral way. Lets say starting with minimum security and based on the attacks
patterns allow the application to modify its own code to apply security
contermeasures, relying on Ruby metaprogramming...
I guess it could be of more theoretical value than practical one, however
its something which has been revolving my mind for a long time...

--
"To follow the path:
    look to the master,