On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 7:04 PM, James French
<James.French / naturalmotion.com> wrote:

> [...]

This cannot work unless the wrapped knows who is wrapping it.  And
normally (i.e. when setting a member of any other object to reference
your object) your object wouldn't know when it was wrapped.

Also, it's a questionable design because you introduce a bidirectional
dependency.  Also, what do you do in case of multiple wrappers or
changing wrappers?

What is it that you really want to solve?

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/