Kaye Ng wrote in post #1027544:
>> Where is Ruby installed on your system?
>
> Ruby is installed in the default folder: C:\Ruby192
>
> Devkit is installed in 'C:\DevKit' (I merely followed the example from
> the website with Devkit instructions.)

You didn't read my comment.

You have the *wrong* version of DevKit.

You *need* DevKit 4.5.2 which is listed in the downloads page:
http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/

Dunno why you keep attempting to use 3.4.5 version.

>> Does the config.yml file
>> generated by the DevKit setup match your installed Ruby?
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by that but I tried opening the config.yml
> file found in 'C:\DevKit' with SciTE and this is what it says:
>
> # This configuration file contains the absolute path locations of all
> # installed Rubies to be enhanced to work with the DevKit. This config
> # file is generated by the 'ruby dk.rb init' step and may be modified
> # before running the 'ruby dk.rb install' step. To include any installed
> # Rubies that were not automagically discovered, simply add a line below
> # the triple hyphens with the absolute path to the Ruby root directory.
> #
> # Example:
> #
> # ---
> # - C:/ruby19trunk
> # - C:/ruby192dev
> #
> ---
> - C:/Ruby192

That is correct, that is what it should say.

What is the output of "ruby dk.rb install" ?

From what it seems the DevKit is not getting installed inside your Ruby
installation.

--
Luis Lavena