Hi again...
   I am having some trouble in making a hash using appropriate keys as
both csv files have no headers. Only i know what column represents what
according to its position. The files are not that big so may be arrays
approach albeit slow may work alright for me . The firsr file i mention
is basically the record of inventory and the second file contains name
and quantity used on a single day. The purpose is to generate a third
csv file which then can be fed into system which contains all names and
quantity needs to be ordered for items (from file 1) for which value of
qtymin has reached after substracting todays consumption. Regards