Dear ruby-talk readers,

Here at Network Applied Communication Laboratory Ltd., we're currently
building a Ruby-related e-learning service as part of an employment
project supported by Shimane Prefecture, Japan.

The service is called "Minituku"* and is available at www.minituku.net.
Minituku features a small collection of Ruby-related content. Most of
this content is in Japanese, but we have started adding English content too.

*) "Mi ni tsuku" is a Japanese phrase which means "to master".

The service and the content is currently free to use. The business model
for the service is still undecided, but the free content will stay free
indefinitely.

The following content is available in English:
  - Training materials (drills) for the Ruby Association Certified Ruby
Programmer Silver examination

The following content is available in Japanese:
  - An introduction to Ruby including videos in which Matz himself
explains some of Ruby's features
  - Drills to complement the introductory text
  - Training materials (drills) for the Ruby Association Certified Ruby
Programmer Silver examination

We're still working on both content and the system itself and comments
are very welcome.

You can contact us at minituku / netlab.jp or through the feedback form on the site.

-------
Hidekazu Nozaka <hide / netlab.jp>