blue orchid wrote in post #1025776:
> I am using this script for Google Sketchup. My problem is that whenever
> I tried to execute the script, it is successful only for the last column
> i.e.
> ('Superstructure',2353,3). The execution fails for other columns.

What do you mean by "execution fails"? Do you get an exception? If so,
copy-paste it into your message. If you don't, then in what way does it
fail?

> I know there is a problem in this part.
> res = dbh.query("SELECT component, ID, rating FROM condition_rating
> where rating IN (1,2,3)")
> while row = res.fetch_row do

How do you know there is a problem in that part? Again, do you see an
error? Does it run, but not behave in the way you expected? If so, how
did it behave, and how did you expect it to behave instead?

> I would like to know what is the appropriate code to be get successful
> result.

What's a successful result?

I suggest you read this for some really good advice on how to frame
questions in a way which will help us help you:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro