On Oct 8, 5:13  䮮
> Thomas Sawyer wrote in post #1025738:
>
> > Then the difference between:
>
> > ruby -rhaml -e'p Haml.constants'
>
> > and
>
> > ruby -e'require "haml"; p Haml.constants'
>
> > is apparent.
>
> Indeed. But is it a problem for minitest/tapy? If so, why?

Well at first I was going to have `minitap/tapy` defined with:

    MiniTest::Unit.runner = MiniTest::TapY.new

So one could, for example, run tests and get the TAP-Y output via:

  $ ruby -rminitest/tapy test/some-test.rb

During development I use my custom load manger (Roll), rather then
Rubygems, so it could not find 'minitest/tapy' due to forementioned
problem. But since then I decided that this wasn't a good way to
handle things for minitap, so that particular use is no longer
important. Nonetheless it made it clear to me that my load manager had
a problematic edge case due to -r implementation and the order RUBYOPT
is applied.