On Oct 7, 2011, at 6:30 PM, е ާҧѧ֧ wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I need advice on choosing messaging layer for SaaS application building.
> I chose Ruby as a language, PostgreSQL as a database and OpenLaszlo as a client layer.
> And finally I should choose messaging layer. I found these layers mentioned on one article from Web:
> AMF$ RTMP, REST, SOAPWSDL, SOAPWSDL, UDDI, XML-RPC.
> Maybe some of you encountered such tasks before, help me, what messaging layer I should use?
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Sincerely,
> Asset

Hi Asset,

Messaging between what ? (other apps and you , between your servers, between client - server )  What kind of messages ? (contents and size) How many messages do you want to be able to serve ?

Choosing the correct protocol ( which would also impact your architecture if not define) requires a lot of detail and must people will tell you that you should perform some prototypes on your own to see
what is best for your needs. In any case please provide more detail ( if there aren't any privacy issues ) and we can try to help you out :-)

( maybe its just me )

Regards,