On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:31 PM, ֧ ާҧѧ֧ <asetpochta / mail.ru> wrote:
> I want to know, is it possible to create Saas application with Ruby and Rubyonrails?

Do you mean "SaaS"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_as_a_service

> I'm newbie, so I wanted to know opinion of more experienced developers.

Well, basically you can say that every web application is SaaS.  What
makes SaaS special is probably that access is limited to number of
users (e.g. from one company who bought the SaaS).  So, if you host a
web application, limit access and make people pay for it you have
SaaS.  Since with Rails you can create web applications and restrict
access, the answer would be "yes".

see http://guides.rubyonrails.org/security.html "7 User Management"

Kind regards

robert