+1 for dreamhost. any question i've ever had has been answeres in less than 2=
4h. i host several low traffic client sites there. haven't deployed rails, b=
ut others have and their support is, imo, pretty good. someone on this maili=
ng list would probably not need much hand holding if deploying to DH.

Sent from my finger. Forgve typoos

On Oct 7, 2011, at 6:24 AM, Kaspar Schiess <eule / space.ch> wrote:

>> Agree about support.  Very no-frills.
> no frills maybe, but they have always answered any question I had with rea=
sonable delay. Consider me satisfied. (I don't work there, longtime customer=
).