--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 06:10:41AM +0900, Flores, Ricardo wrote:
> unsubscribe
>=20
>=20
persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-=
mail messages sent from this company may contain information that is confid=
ential and may be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or =
store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you recei=
ved this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail an=
d delete the message and any attachments.
>=20

I'm sorry, I've never replied to a message like this before but it nearly m=
ade me
shoot tea out of my nose. Pure genius :D

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z