I have finally managed to program simple formulae in Ruby for my work.My
problem now is how to upload this on to my web page and use it online in
an interactive manner or as a standalone file similar to an .exe or some
other packaged file. Yes i have read about gems, RoR, Sinatra and
smaller webframe work etc..but how do i do it with a file. Can anyone
help me here with this, either by sending me a link of the steps
involved or just
send me the steps in uploading a packaged ruby file. Attaching a file
with a simple formula in chemistry. Would really appreciate it. Thanking
in advance.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6661/test.rb