A: Because it messes with the readability of the reply, since the
reader has to figure out what points you are addressing.
Q: Why is top posting bad?

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Viaduct Productions
<lists / viaduct-productions.com> wrote:

> BTW is there any beef about top-posting in here?        >  to scroll past a quotation is my beef with bottom posting.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." - Mr. Spock and
countless Spock wannabes in Trek canon.

--
Phillip Gawlowski

gplus.to/phgaw | twitter.com/phgaw