Hello,

I have an (name-sorted) Excel spreadsheet that looks like the following

   Name Location  AA /opt/files/1  AA /opt/files/2  AB /opt/files/3  AB
/opt/files/4  BB /opt/files/5  BB /opt/files/6  BB /opt/files/7  CC
/opt/files/8  CC /opt/files/9
I want to open the spreadsheet and compare the contents of the files (in
column Location) that have the same name.

I am using the gem 'roo' to push all file names into an array. My plan is to
traverse the array to find the same names and open their respective files (
I've created a Name => Location hash for this purpose.)

I am stuck at finding files with same names from the array that I've
created. any help/pointer would be appreciated.

TIA.