Anyone complaining about missing their beloved frames is free to do
this to double up on their frame satisfaction:

* http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/
* click on any package name in the left frame
* click on 'Stdlib" link at top of right frame
* yay for them, duplicated left frame!

Ahhh, the fond memories of why we took frames out to the pasture and
shot them some time back around the turn of the millenium...

--
Carina