Hi everyone,

Version 0.3.0 of Ruby/Google has been released.

This version breaks compatibility with previous implementations of the
Search#search method. A Struct::Response is now returned, whereas the
previous version returned a Google::Search, whose @response attribute
contained the Struct::Response.

As in 0.2.0, the resultElements member of the Struct::Response is an
Array of Struct::ResultElement objects. However, these no longer use
the instance variable @attribute.

There's been some other minor clean-up. Class variables used to track
the (re)definition of SOAP methods have been removed, as they turned
out to be superfluous.

Lastly, numerous improvements have been made to the documentation.

Apologies for breaking compatibility with previous versions, but I
hope you'll agree that the code you can now write to access the data
returned by Search#search is cleaner than before. Hopefully, this will
be the only time that I need to break existing code.

As always, suggestions for improvements are gratefully received.

The package is available, as always, at:

    http://www.caliban.org/ruby/

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | "The whole problem with the world is that
ian / caliban.org             | fools and fanatics are always so certain of