Hi All,

I am relatively new to ruby programming, I am trying to capture if any
kind of exception happens in a Click method. so, I am using raise and
rescue in the "Click" method. Looks like I am doing something not
correctly and the script throws this error "syntax error, unexpected
kRESCUE rescue  Exception => e at line # 152

            What I am trying to do here is I am checking Id of an object
, if the id doesn't exist throw an exception, rescue an exception and
display an exception and continue executing the script

                Could please take a look at the script ( Click method)
and help me to resolve this issue?. Advance thanks for your help

Yours,
Sat

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6640/isell_regression_script_raise_syntax_error.rb