Hi,

In message "Re: [Patch] MACROs cleanup 3"
    on 02/04/22, Michal Rokos <m.rokos / sh.cvut.cz> writes:

|> Thank you for these patches.  Will you be a CVS committer?
|>
|	Did you approved all my patches I sent during weekend or just
|	this one? (Did you receive them all?)

All but the one for irb.  "irb" has an independent maintainer, Keiju
Ishitsuka who should decide.

|	Thanks for offer, but I don't think I could be a valuable coder.
|	All these patches were just fixups for obvious thinks. I need
|	more time to be a real coder... :-)

Don't worry too much.  Even after you become a committer, you have to
get aproval from me.  Every other commiters work in same manner.  It's
just to reduce my duty from applying patches.

|	Maybe I shall send patches somewhere else than to mailing list.
|	Any idea? (I think that is necessary to look @ them, review them
|	and approve or not - after some months I could be a "committer"
|	:-))

Maybe it's time to open a new English mailing list for developers.

							matz.