Sat nosur wrote in post #1024002:
>                  Could you please take a look at the script and guide me
> in right direction. I appreciated your help in this regard

Test::Unit::TestCase needs an instance method called test_*. e.g. like
this:

class TC_isell < Test::Unit::TestCase

  include UsefulMethods

  def test_everything
    test_login($ie)
    test_CompanyDetail($ie)
    test_Send_To_CRM($ie)
    test_ProspectFolder_Triggers($ie)
    test_useradmin($Sie)

If you don't include these method calls inside another method, then they
are executed *at the time the code is loaded*. e.g.

class Foo
  puts "Hello world"
end

This code prints out "Hello world", as the code between class Foo and
end is executed at the time the class is defined.

But when def ... end is executed, it defines a method. The code within
the method isn't called until the method is called.

HTH,

Brian.