Can someone help me by taking me off this list please?

Thanks a lot

Jeanne Londiche

-----Original Message-----
From: CC Chen [mailto:dickyhide / gmail.com]=20
Sent: 28 September 2011 08:43
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: ruby database

I don't have the database created experience.

I write several ruby script and run them separate for difference data
type.

But now I should create a database to store them.

How do I store each result data into same database?

Now I'm studying Mysql syntax, but seems don't use on ruby mysql?

Thanks,
CC

Search for CVs on-line or sign-up for jobs by email at:
www.progressiverecruitment.com

This electronic transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s.) If you are not an intended addressee, you must not disclose, =
copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance upon this transmission. If you ha=
ve
received this transmission in error, please notify Progressive Recruitment
Limited.

You can find our privacy statement at
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/privacy_policy If you do not =
want
to receive electronic mail from us about our services, or would like to con=
firm
or qualify how we hold your personal data, please send a request via email =
data-audit / progressiverecruitment.com
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/registration_details