Can someone help me by taking me off this list please?

Thanks a lot

Jeanne Londiche

-----Original Message-----
From: CC Chen [mailto:dickyhide / gmail.com]
Sent: 28 September 2011 08:43
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: ruby database

I don't have the database created experience.

I write several ruby script and run them separate for difference data
type.

But now I should create a database to store them.

How do I store each result data into same database?

Now I'm studying Mysql syntax, but seems don't use on ruby mysql?

Thanks,
CC

Search for CVs on-line or sign-up for jobs by email at:
www.progressiverecruitment.com

This electronic transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s.) If you are not an intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance upon this transmission. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify Progressive Recruitment
Limited.

You can find our privacy statement at
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/privacy_policy If you do not want
to receive electronic mail from us about our services, or would like to confirm
or qualify how we hold your personal data, please send a request via email to
data-audit / progressiverecruitment.com
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/registration_details