I'm not sure where that syntax for OptionParser came, and Trollop is a
fine lib, but if you want to stick with just Ruby standard library
stuff:

require 'optparse'

options = {}
opts = OptionParser.new do |opts|

  opts.on('-s SOURCE_PATH','Source path') do |path|
    options[:source_path] = path
  end
  opts.on('-d DEST_PATH','Destination path') do |path|
    option[:dest_path] = path
  end
  opts.on('-v','Be verbose') do
    options[:verbose] = true
opts.parse!

puts "Source Path is: #{options[:source_path]"
puts "Dest Path is: #{options[:dest_path]"
puts "We are being verbose" if options[:verbose]

It's a bit more code, but you also get built-in help:

$ my_app --help
Usage: my_app [options]

    -s SOURCE_PATH   Source path
    -d DEST_PATH       Dest path
    -v                          Be verbose

You can use long-form options as well (e.g. --verbose)