Bartosz Dziewoski wrote in post #1023582:
> [Are there / will there be before final 1.9.3 release] any binary
> packages for Windows?

Yes, Luis is currently planning to release 1.9.3 RC1 RubyInstaller
binary archives which will be made available at
http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/  Keep an eye out for his ANN.

If you're feeling adventurous and would like to build your own 1.9.3 (on
Windows without having to configure a build toolchain) from MRI source,
it's fairly simple to do using the RubyInstaller build recipes. Read my
reply for one way to get started:

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyinstaller/browse_thread/thread/86c6e1e6c2b7ef64

As always, if you have problems check out our Troubleshooting (and
other) wiki pages

https://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/wiki/Troubleshooting

search our Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyinstaller
and if none of that helps, post a question (with details) and we'll do
our best to help.

Jon

---
blog: http://jonforums.github.com/
twitter: @jonforums

Most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it
is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes.
                                                           - Oscar Wilde