Hi

    args = Hash.new
    args[:SRCHOST] = ENV['AUTO_HOSTNAME']
    args[:SRCUSER]  = "root"
    args[:SRCPASSWD] = ""
    remotefile = File.basename('GlobalText.xml')
    localfile  = File.basename('GlobalText.xml')
    ftp = Net::FTP.new(args[:SRCHOST], args[:SRCUSER],args[:SRCPASSWD] )
    ftp.chdir('/usr/ui/xui/localServerHome/language/en-US')
    ftp.gettextfile(remotefile, localfile)
    xmldoc = Document.new(File.new(localfile))

I have a problem in above code, when i am trying to delete the localfile
created on local disk, it is giving error saying access denied. How can
i delete the local file. For deleting am using File.delete(localfile).

Thanks in advance. Please help me in deleting.

Thanks
Saurabh