* Phlip (phlip_cpp / yahoo.com) wrote:
> Paul Duncan wrote:
>
> > I just posted Imlib2-Ruby version 0.4.0, my Ruby bindings for Imlib2
> > (http://www.enlightenment.org/pages/imlib2.html).
>
> A> What version of Imlib2 does it bind to?

I mention that in the README.  The version of Imlib2 I have installed is
1.0.4, although it should work correctly with future releases as well.

> B> Why http://www.enlightenment.org/pages/imlib2.html has no clicker
> anywhere for the Imlib2 source?

The source used to be available on raster's site
(http://www.rasterman.com/), although he recently redesigned his page.
It's also available via sourceforge at
ftp://ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/enlightenment/ (the latest version appears
to be 1.0.5).

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #gah (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562