> HI=2C
> I'm new to my Mac. I love it=2C but=2C it's definitely different than the
> PCs I used for 20 years.
>
> I've got some simple Ruby scripts that worked fine on my PC=2C but=2C the=
> don't seem to work on my Mac.
>
> Here's one below. All it does it to use "curl" to pull some graphics
> files from a distant database. My shell command would be something like:
> orcagets.rb im197941.pdf im197963.pdf

I notice you're not really using curl for anything complicated=2C so it see=
ms more fitting to use the standard Net::HTTP backend instead. Here is a Gi=
tHub repository someone put together with example usage:

https://github.com/augustl/net-http-cheat-sheet

The reason I recommend this is because you don't have to worry about whethe=
r or not a machine has curl=2C and you also don't have to worry about shell=
 parameter escaping since you're dealing with a remote host.=20

Regards=2C
Chris White
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cwgem
 		 	   		  =