From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:hassan.schroeder / gmail.com]
Sent: 20 September 2011 16:50
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: appending \n to each element in an array

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Joe Collins <joec_49 / hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I want to put a newline at the end of each phrase in the array.
>
> Is there an easy way to do this

Yes; see the Ruby doc for Array -- 'map' method

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder / gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder

Search for CVs on-line or sign-up for jobs by email at:
www.progressiverecruitment.com

This electronic transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s.) If you are not an intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance upon this transmission. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify Progressive Recruitment
Limited.

You can find our privacy statement at
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/privacy_policy If you do not want
to receive electronic mail from us about our services, or would like to confirm
or qualify how we hold your personal data, please send a request via email to
data-audit / progressiverecruitment.com
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/registration_details