From: Joe Collins [mailto:joec_49 / hotmail.com]
Sent: 20 September 2011 16:44
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: Ruby Speed Question

I ran a speed test on a simple 'for' loop and found ruby does close to
12 million loops per second - that is fast enough for me with this very
simple test

Joe

Search for CVs on-line or sign-up for jobs by email at:
www.progressiverecruitment.com

This electronic transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s.) If you are not an intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance upon this transmission. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify Progressive Recruitment
Limited.

You can find our privacy statement at
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/privacy_policy If you do not want
to receive electronic mail from us about our services, or would like to confirm
or qualify how we hold your personal data, please send a request via email to
data-audit / progressiverecruitment.com
http://www.progressiverecruitment.com/en/page/registration_details