Greetings,
I have been working a solid week and a half at trying to get the
opencv ruby gem on snow leopard to load properly.

I  went so far as to do a clean install of snow leopard. I am running
ruby 1.9.2-p290 oh-my-zsh with zsh, rvm  and brew.
I installed opencv via brew install opencv --build32.

I am running 2.2 version of opencv.
It should be noted when I did a rake gem, I switched to the OpenCV_2.2
branch first.
I did this because I was getting the  error message
/ext/opencv/cverror.cpp:143: error: =91CV_GpuCufftCallError=92 was not
declared in this scope while installing the ruby binding, checkout the
OpenCV_2.2 branch or just remove the line 143 from
/ext/opencv/cverror.cpp

it is documented that the 2.2 branch fixes this, which it appears to do.

I did a manual rake gem on the opencv ruby gem and then installed the
gem (successfully) that was raked.
when I drop into irb and require opencv the following issue occurs.

require 'opencv'
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _cvRedirectError
  Referenced from:
/Users/sophrinix/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p290/gems/opencv-0.0.6pcting/lib/open=
cv/opencv.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _cvRedirectError
  Referenced from:
/Users/sophrinix/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p290/gems/opencv-0.0.6pcting/lib/open=
cv/opencv.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace

[1]    28337 trace trap  irb

The exact behavior occurs with ruby 1.8.7.

Has anyone ever seen this issue before.
If you are using the opencv gem on snow leopard and did install opencv
via brew, HOW?
any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Respectfully,