I'm still not sure about whether I've properly installed the Algebra package,
but the speed issue I was finding was due to an annoying virus checking program
that had automatically started and was running in the background, chewing up
all the CPU. Now the virus checker isn't running, the speed of scripts using the
Algebra package is fine.

Matt
* Matthew PATTISON (mfp / students.cs.mu.OZ.AU) [020422 16:10]: