--C1iGAkRnbeBonpVg

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:05:43AM +0900, Aaron Jackson wrote:
> Phillip Gawlowski wrote in post #1022046:
> > Then, you can just use RVM's...capabilities of running a script
> > against multiple Rubies, and see if you have a bug in your script, or
> > if the runtime you are using is buggy (in which case the maintainers
> > will be happy to learn about the issues!).
>=20
> I am not quite skilled enough to set that up yet,  but I really like=20
> that as a plan and I am sure I can figure it out. Thanks!

Word of warning for RVM: at present, the official installation process
requires you to have bash installed on your system.  It's annoying, but I
bit the bullet and dealt with the annoyance of installing bash for the
sole purpose of installing RVM, and the benefits for me have been worth
it.  Your mileage may vary -- as has that of some others I know.  I look
forward to the day it will work with sh, so I do not have to install bash
on systems that don't need it just to have RVM.

--=20

--C1iGAkRnbeBonpVg