On Sep 15, 2011, at 3:39 AM, Samnang Chhun wrote:
> I would like to learn how to build a background running program that
> track all questions of ruby related questions on Stack Overflow
> http://api.stackoverflow.com/1.1/questions?tagged=ruby and alert to me
> somehow.
>
> But the question is how do I know when new questions has asked on Stack
> Overflow and get only those?

Just in case you didn't know:
* There is already an RSS feed for these: feed://stackoverflow.com/feeds/tag/ruby
* If you hover the "ruby" tag on the site, the box that comes up has a "subscribe" link at the top that emails you new questions daily.

Not that I'm trying to dissuade you from some good Ruby programming fun, mind you. :)