On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Markus Fischer <markus / fischer.name> wrot=
e:

> You fetch it regularely (but don't abuse the service) and diff what has
> changed; you could use the "creation_date", "last_edit_date" or
> "last_activity_date" to figure out which ones you want to see.

Save the date ("last_activity_date", or "creation_date" are good
candidates, depending on the definition of "new") of the last seen
item, and compare it to the dates in the re-fetched feed. Any thing
that's newer than the date saved is new.

No diffing necessary. :)

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

gplus.to/phgaw | twitter.com/phgaw