El 09/09/2011 17:26, "Cyril J." <cyril.varghese.jose / gmail.com> escribi=F3:

> Thanks Pat rubular helped a lot.
> I used :
>
> ([0-9]*[_][0-9]*[_][0-9]*[_])
>
> I probably wasn't too clear with what I wanted earlier, so I apologize
> for that. Thanks for the help.

[0-9] is the same as \d:

and * means 0 or more, which I'm not sure it's really what you need. If you
don't want to check for a specific number of digits but need 1 or more use =
+

If you want to limit to specific number of digits, you can use {a} to
specify a range of numbers (or range of numbers), or no quantifier it it's
exactly one occurence. For example:

/>\d_\d_\d{4}_F3/

which means, match >, then a digit, then _, then another digit, then anothe=
_, then 4 digits, then _F3

Jesus.