On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Matthew -- <astrochase / gmail.com> wrote:
> This may have been brought up before, but as a newbie Ruby programmer,
> I've just been tripped up by an error in the documentation at
> ruby-doc.org.
>
> I've only just heard that this documentation is years out of date and
> well-known to be inaccurate.

I've found the 1.9 documentation on the site to be pretty OK.  I don't
think I agree that it's "years out of date."

Can you share the example that tripped you up?

If we need to get the documentation site updated, I would prefer we
email those maintainers and push them to do so instead of giving up on
that resource.

James Edward Gray II