--000e0cd1d73618de9b04ac6e985c

unfortunately, i am not at my x64 computer today (it's at work, i'm not) so
i'll have to try tomorrow.  though like i said, it runs fine on my 32-bit
linux boxes...  but i'll give that a whirl tomorrow.
hex

--
my blog is cooler than yours: serialhex.github.com

The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their
level and beat you with experience."

> > Other than the fact Linux has a cool name, could someone explain why I
> > should use Linux over BSD?
>
> No.  That's it.  The cool name, that is.  We worked very hard on
> creating a name that would appeal to the majority of people, and it
> certainly paid off: thousands of people are using linux just to be able
> to say "OS/2? Hah.  I've got Linux.  What a cool name".  386BSD made the
> mistake of putting a lot of numbers and weird abbreviations into the
> name, and is scaring away a lot of people just because it sounds too
> technical.
	-- Linus Torvalds' follow-up to a question about Linux

--000e0cd1d73618de9b04ac6e985c--