On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:01 AM, Anurag Priyam <anurag08priyam / gmail.com> wr=
ote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 4:30 AM, Eric Wong <normalperson / yhbt.net> wrote:
>> I would like to do a series of mailing list posts on the subject of Unix
>> systems programming in Ruby. =A0I only intend to cover standardized,
>> POSIX-compliant features of the standard Ruby distribution. =A0No
>> extensions or Linux-only parts.

Eric, I am looking forward to this.  This is good news.

>> If anybody wants to take mailing list posts and make a website/wiki or
>> even publish a book so more people can read it, please do so! =A0The GPL=
v3
>> protects readers who circumvent DRM if distributed in proprietary
>> formats. =A0Editorial help to fix/correct things will be greatly
>> appreciated.
>
> Not sure if it aligns well with the theme of 'Ruby Best Practices',
> but I feel that it would be a great place to publish your posts later.

I volunteer to edit posts if Eric agrees to have them on RBP.

> Magnus Holm's (judofyr) Timeless, if he agrees, would be another good
> place to publish to publish your posts later. If not anything else, I
> would be delighted to mirror them on my (useless) blog :D.

There's probably a ton of good places to host this content if it's not
in a mailing list.  Now how do we decide where to put it? :-)

Kind regards

robert

--=20
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/