Hi,

* Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> [02-04-20 20:12]:
>Question for you. (More a matter of curiosity than
>a practical matter...)
Good to hear; since this is my first mail to this list, you better
don't depend on what I say.

>2. File access and IO would be radically different,
>I think... does the Palm even have the concept of
>a "file"?
No, the application use databases to save their data.

>3. Isn't there a gcc version which cross-compiles
>for the Palm? I know there's PocketC, but that's
>not a true C compiler AFAIK.
There is a cross-compiling GCC, yes. There is also a second compiler
running on PalmOS, called Onboard C, but I doubt that Ruby is within
its scope.

Thorsten
--
Das Briefgeheimnis sowie das Post- und Fernmeldegeheimnis sind unverletzlich.
	- Grundgesetz, Artikel 10, Abs. 1