Hello Everyone,

I had someone approach me earlier about helping out with Spanish =
translations of the Ruby documentation. With that in mind I'd like to =
get a feel for what, if at any, progress has been made to translate the =
Ruby documentation into something other than English (or Japanese if =
there is any untranslated documentation).=20

The objective of this is to try and get a documentation translation team =
together, and start to centralize activity. Please respond on or off =
list if you have interest or know of existing translation projects.

Regards,
Chris White
http://www.twitter.com/cwgem=