On Aug 18, 2011, at 12:20 PM, Quintus wrote:

>=20
> Am 18.08.2011 09:50, schrieb Florian Gilcher:
>>=20
>> Thats too basic, as it only includes the typesetting system and
>> nothing else :). You would not want to download all the packages on
>> your own :).
>>=20
>>> I feel like I might be missing something obvious, what am I doing
>>> wrong?
>>=20
>>=20
>> Yes:
>>=20
>> http://www.tug.org/mactex/2011/morepackages.html
>>=20
>> Has a "BasicTex" package for 69MB. I don't know whether papyrus uses
>> extra-fancy stuff, but from a short glance it doesn't. As the page
>> correctly says: "The package is remarkably capable.", so it should
>> work.
>>=20
>> If it doesn't work with BasicTex, I recommend writing a bug report to
>> the author :).
>=20
> As I already stated, I can't be of much help on OS X, but for the =
record
> here are the LaTeX packages that Papyrus makes use of:
>=20
> * LaTeX itself.
> * babel
> * inputenc
> * fontenc
> * lmodern
> * textcomp
> * eurosym [Loaded, but not used yet]
> * lastpage
> * geometry
> * fancyhdr
> * fancyvrb
> * longtable
> * xcolor
> * titlesec
> * titletoc
> * hyperref

The problem is less that I don't know what packages you use. The problem =
is
that I am a heavy TeX user and always have the full package installed. =
So I
cannot tell you for sure whether all those packages are included in =
BasicTex.

Also, MacTex corresponds to TexLive but with more OS X integrations (a =
special
editor etc.). OtherSo BasicTex is a texlive distribution for OS X that =
installs
a minimal profile.=20

In my experience, MacTex does not differ from texlive. It comes with =
everything
you expect (tlmgr, etc.) and doesn't change anything on his own.

Regards,
Florian=