Am 18.08.2011 09:50, schrieb Florian Gilcher:

> Thats too basic, as it only includes the typesetting system and
> nothing else :). You would not want to download all the packages on
> your own :).
>
>> I feel like I might be missing something obvious, what am I doing
>> wrong?
>

> Yes:
>
> http://www.tug.org/mactex/2011/morepackages.html
>
> Has a "BasicTex" package for 69MB. I don't know whether papyrus uses
> extra-fancy stuff, but from a short glance it doesn't. As the page
> correctly says: "The package is remarkably capable.", so it should
> work.
>
> If it doesn't work with BasicTex, I recommend writing a bug report to
> the author :).

As I already stated, I can't be of much help on OS X, but for the record
here are the LaTeX packages that Papyrus makes use of:

* LaTeX itself.
* babel
* inputenc
* fontenc
* lmodern
* textcomp
* eurosym [Loaded, but not used yet]
* lastpage
* geometry
* fancyhdr
* fancyvrb
* longtable
* xcolor
* titlesec
* titletoc
* hyperref

If any of these is missing, Papyrus will fail with a "Invoking pdflatex
failed with exitstatus XY" exception. To get more detailed output, you
can run rdoc with the --debug switch, but this can be a mess as it gives
you the full output pdflatex produces during all three runs. Furthermore
you can examine the generated .tex files in the tmp/ subdirectory of
doc/ (or whereever you generate the output into) if Papyrus crashes.

> Regards, Florian

Valete,
Marvin