Nat Pryce wrote:

> From: "Pit Capitain" <pit / capitain.de>
>
>>On 20 Apr 2002, at 0:09, Christian Szegedy started the golf game
>>for function fft
>>
>>I know nothing about FFT and didn't analyze your implementation,
>>but if you gsub!( /0.upto\((.*?)-1\)/, '\1.times' ) you save 4
>>characters.
>>

> Sounds like we need a suite of unit tests for the FFT function.
>
> Cheers,
>             Nat.

Now, I have learned something, I did not know that Integer#times
passes i to the block. It is nice.

However I like the name "figure skating", it is quite suggesive.

One reason I like in Ruby that there is a much stronger
correspondance between elegance and compactness than in other
languages: where other languages (like C and Perl) get more and more
unreadable while usinge shortcuts, Ruby programms get typically
more elegant.