Hi there,

I'm pleased to announce the very first release of Papyrus, a RDoc plugin
for generating PDF files from your sourcecode's documentation.

== Installation

It's available via RubyGems. Do

# gem install papyrus

to get it.

== Usage

You can use it the same way as any other RDoc generator plugin, namely

$ rdoc -f papyrus YOURFILESHERE

You can also use it in Rake tasks if you want;

gem "rdoc" #Note you need the gem!
require "rdoc/task"
RDoc::Task.new do |t|
  t.generator = "papyrus"
  #...
end

== Websites

* Project page: http://redmine.pegasus-alpha.eu/projects/papyrus
  (it's a bit spare at the moment, but forgive me, I just completed
  coding ;-))
* Issue tracker: http://redmine.pegasus-alpha.eu/projects/papyrus/issues

== License

It's licensed under the GPLv2, see COPYING in the source for more
information.

== Thanks

Thanks to Eric Hodel's invaluable help--without him, Papyrus wouldn't
have made it to this release.

Have fun!

Valete,
Marvin