On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Michelle Pace
<michelle / michellepace.com> wrote:

> OPTION 2: imagemagick
> ******************************
> I've found http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php It does not have
> a ruby interface. But I can use this tool from the command line. Lets
> say I install imagemagick on windows which is also where I will run my
> convert_tiff_to_png.rb script from. Lets say I've put imagemagick in my
> system path too. Looking at the imagmagick docs:

Actually, there's RMagick (and RMagick 2 for Ruby 1.9.x), which are
Ruby bindings for ImageMAgick (which will need to be installed,
obviously).

It can be a bit of a hassle to install, though:

http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/install-faq.html

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

phgaw.posterous.com | twitter.com/phgaw | gplus.to/phgaw

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 -- Leibniz