I am writing a Ruby script which was supposed to be a small thing but
has grown quite large, way to large to have everything crammed into one
source file. So I am trying to separate the project into different
files. I have four classes and I want to put each in its own separate
source file.

I moved all of the classes into their own files so now I have this:
proj/GoogleChart.rb
proj/BarChart.rb
proj/PieChart.rb
proj/GroupedBarChart.rb

Now that they are in other files I am getting uninitialized constant
GoogleChart (NameError) in all of my subclasses on the line where I
inherit from GoogleChart, i.e.

require 'GoogleChart'
BarChart < GoogleChart
Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Please Note:
Using ruby version 1.8.4

Also I have tried using the absolute path:
require 'C:/Documents and Settings/proj/GoogleChart.rb'

and this is still producing a NameError

Thanks for any help
Hunter