On Aug 15, 2011, at 00:55 , Ralf Mueller wrote:

> On 08/15/2011 09:41 AM, Ryan Davis wrote:
>> rake gallery
>>=20
>> Not
>>=20
>> rake gallary
> I love typos .... ;-(
>=20
> Did you take RGL (http://rgl.rubyforge.org) into account before =
writing you own graph library? I use it for representing source code =
analysis, but your interface seems to be more straight forward ... just =
curious.

No I didn't. graph goes back to at least 2005 [*] and I don't think RGL =
existed back then (at least, according to rubyforge). If it did exist, =
it wasn't on my radar.

*) I've had various versions of this going back to around 1998 in perl =
(but for a different graphing system I liked better than graphviz).