Hello,

On 5 Ԧ 2011, at 8:01 .., Michelle Pace wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a newbie. New to textmate. New to ruby. I've looked at the ruby
> bundles which come with textmate and to my dismay there is not a "make
> my
> ugly looking ruby code all nicely formatted and indented so its pretty"
> bundle.
>
> Jokes aside, how do I go about automatically indenting/formatting ruby
> code in textmate?
>
> Thanks in advance, Michelle
>
> --

If your file end's up in .rb or use the shebang 1st line you're all set with textmate.

What Iike about textmate though is the cmd+r behavior that executes the script as an IDE even if you have to add data (via gets etc.).

Regards

--
Panagiotis Atmatzidis

personal: atma / convalesco.org
lists: ml / convalesco.org
blog: http://www.convalesco.org

The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."