Hello.

When I call a function with an argument, I want to retrieve the NAME of
the original argument I passed into the funtion. In the code snippet
below, I want the last line of output to be:

The NAME of the variable you passed in is: local_var

instead of

The NAME of the variable you passed in is: WHAT DO I NEED HERE?

Thank you!

<code>

def a_not_so_special_function(a)
 puts "You are inside a_not_so_special_function().\n"
 puts "The VALUE of the variable you passed in is: "+a
 puts "The NAME of the variable you passed in is: "+"WHAT DO I NEED
HERE?"
end

local_var="foo"
a_not_so_special_function(local_var)

</code>

__OUTPUT__

You are inside a_not_so_special_function().
The VALUE of the variable you passed in is: foo
The NAME of the variable you passed in is: WHAT DO I NEED HERE?