TJ

Thank you for asking this question.  I am also looking to learn a
programming language and happened to come across Ruby.

I have had one class in algorithms and one in HTML/CSS by handcoding.  So I
get it a little bit.

Have been following this string of emails for about 2 weeks.

Philip

Thank you !  Thank you!  For the link to ruby-kickstart.  What I wanted to
find out is there are "certifications" for RUBY?  And if so, where?

Regards, Cathy