On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 6:00 AM, T J Pereira <tj5155 / tm.net.my> wrote:

> I am finding it difficult to apply the RUBY program. Its because i have
> no prior knowledge in any programming language. I have gone through lots
> of online tutorials, read books etc..but still cant get the program to
> do what i want it to do for my work as a teacher. I am prepared to pay
> for a online tutor who can teach me according to what i need to do. Its
> more like project based learning. With some hands on training i will
> sure be able to learn it. Anyone interested. Tq

Sometimes, the best things in life are free: http://ruby-kickstart.com/

Give that a whirl. A tutor is a good idea for the more difficult
concepts to grasp.

That said, programming is a matter of *practice*: I have no CS degree,
and use Ruby as a hobby, but can still hold my own with easier stuff.
Practice makes perfect. :)

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

phgaw.posterous.com | twitter.com/phgaw | gplus.to/phgaw

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 -- Leibniz